So I thought that I would start a blog. (Thanks Holly! Yet another thing to obsess about). Funny how I forgot that I ready had one...I started this blog when Cameron was 18 months old. My how things have changed...
So here are the big changes since my last post. Obviously...Cameron is 4 now NOT 18 months old...
and Julianna is in our lives now and is 1 (tomorrow).
Just reading the previous entries make me sick to my stomach. Cameron and I have had a rough few years...I dont want to reminese about all the hard times though. I would rather enjoy where we are now...I love the stage he is in now. He is not prone to tears about every little thing and actually is showing a very thoughtful spirit. He is so smart. Now I know I am his mama and I am supposed to say that but seriously...he is very bright and articulate.
And the theological questions he askes me and the way that he trys to witness to everyone makes me think God may call him to the ministry. In another post I will tell some stories of discussions he and I have had.
I am so glad for all the changes though...I am glad for the ways that he and I have grown. I am so glad that God has blessed me with this little life. I am so thankful for the hard times. I wonder how many times we curse the diffucult times when we should embrace the lessons that we have learned. God seems to teach me the best lessons though those hard times.
Well, I better go...got to get ready for a party tomorrow!! Happy birthday sweet Julianna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment