Yesterday was so horrible. We went to playgroup and Cameron was horrid. He cried and screamed just about the whole time. He pushed and hit the other kids. He was just miserable. So I took him to the Dr. I thought that surely children don't behave this way. Surely there has to be something wrong with him for him to act so bad. Well...nope. Nothing wrong. I could have cried. I told the Dr that I just wanted her to prescribe him a pill to make him act like a human being again. She laughed and said the dreaded "It is just a phase." Yeah well, that is great but what do I do in the meantime? How do I get through the day until this "phase' ends?
Well, Ryan and I just decided that we need to take authority of this spirit of anger that Cameron seems to have. So Ryan's men's group prayed for him last night and then we prayed for him last night and again this morning. Today, he has been a different child. He was so good!!! It was amazing. We had a great day together. So.....
When all else fails PRAY and pray HARD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment