Thursday, January 19, 2006

New tricks

Cameron has a few new tricks I thought that I would share.

1) He has discovered that if he sticks his WHOLE hand in his mouth that he can make himself gag and on occasion throw up. Ryan said "Great, He has bulima and he isn't even two yet."

2) This is by far the most wonderful (please note the sarcasm) trick yet...
Monday he reached into his diaper and pulled out his "poop". Yes I said poop. He was hiding from me during this time. When I found him, he was covered from head to toe in poop. He had it in his hair, on his face, hands, fingernails. Everywhere!!! I was so disgusted. I just started yelling and of course he got scared of his crazy momma and just burst into tears. I had to wash him down with wipes before I could take him up stairs to take a bath.

Unbelievable.

1 comment:

Palisca said...

It is always something. :) The phase that Cam is in now is hard because it is the first time he is really exerting his independance and showing his willful nature.
ugh!!!!