Thursday, December 01, 2005
Stress
Why do I allow myself to be roped into doing everything for everyone? UGH!! I am such a people pleaser. I have a Christmas party and a baby shower to throw, a wedding rehersal and wedding to go to, a house to clean and close on...all within the next ten days! All this on top of my everyday responsibilties of being a mother and wife. UGH!! I know I have to take things as they come. Easier said then done. So the real question should be why am I on the computer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are y'all moving?
Katie Belle,
We already moved. On the 18th. We still have to close on our old house though. Are your parent's at home or are still at Dawn's?
BTW I have been lurking at your blog for a few weeks and was rather humored and also mortified with your "little" mishap with the scissors. Are you all better?
I miss talking to you!
They are still at Dawn's. Not sure when they're leaving. I'm guessing tomorrow.
I still have a little healing to do, but it's getting better. I thought it looked tons better, but when I showed it to Dawn in MN, she almost puked. :-(
Post a Comment