It has been so long since I have written anything. I look at the picture of Cam in the tub and hardly remember him being that small. A friend told me that she saw a t shirt that said "I survived the first year" . I want that shirt! I always thought that I would love the baby stage. Well let's just say that I am just glad that I did survive.
Motherhood is the hardest thing I have ever done. It has required so much of me. Mentally, physically and sprirtually. I guess I didnt realize what a selfish person that I was to begin with. After Cameron, I couldn't just "run" into the grocery store for some milk without a whole ordeal. I didnt realize that being a mom meant that I would have to give up so much. It hasnt been all bad, dont get me wrong.
Cameron is the light of my life. He is the reason I wake up in the morning. I love him yesterday, today, and tomorrow (to qoute his favorite book). We just had a very hard beginning together.
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Cameron 10/28/05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment